• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Website keeps going down

My website www.zippikids.com keeps going down.. from 2 weeks i am facing this issue.. Godaddy customer care sometime says plugin issue and when i proved its not a plugin issue they say its known managed wordpress hosting issue and their technical team is working on it.. I am not sure how to get it fixed.. my website is down for 2-3 hrs almost daily.. 

4 REPLIES 4

Same here! This what they say every time I talk to them. Is your issue finally resolved? Because mine isn't. 

From 2 days it has not gone down.. but not sure how long will it last.. 

This is happening to me as well. Godaddy service has gone so down hill it is ridiculous. I am now on hold for the 3rd time in 3 days because the site keeps going down. I have been on the phone for over 5hrs the last 2 days and no resolution. I love how they always try to pawn it off on the customer and not their sh$(*tty hosting! The servers have been having issues for several months. The best is wasting hours trying to resolve the issue and troubleshoot proving it is their server and not the website and then a few days/week later when the problem is resolved and you call in they say "we were having server issues and the problem is now fixed". This have happened to me more times than i can count. I am now going to be moving all my clients off of Godaddy because of this ongoing nonsense.

All the time. I have two websites on the same Managed Wordpress plan and this happens several times weekly. I am constantly having to waste time getting in touch with Go Daddy only for them to tell me that it is a problem on their side and their engineers are working to fix it. This has been happening for months. I am seriously considering moving to another host now as they claim to have 99.9% uptime but this is a blatant lie. They always disconnect from me on chat when I am trying to get a problem resolved too. Awful customer service.