cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

503 error on websites with hosted domains

I have a few domains registered elsewhere but hosted by Go daddy with custom nameservers. All was working fine till recently and all websites display Error 105 The server could not be found via chrome when trying to access them. They were working on and off yesterday during godaddy system status fix but today they completely dead.

The domains do not show in the new domain management interface but are still present at the old

Please help!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Team
Community Team

If you're still not seeing the domains in the new domain control center, please reach out to our live support teams so we can take a look at what's going on.

As for the site errors, if they are intermittent, you might want to double check your site's resource usage to make sure you're not hitting your maximum in any of the categories.  https://uk.godaddy.com/help/check-your-accounts-resource-usage-19126.  ^M

mine isn't even giving me a code, and i cant get through to go daddy... whenever i try to go in to one of my web pages to edit, i get a white page with internal server error. i can't get through to godaddy on chat as it is constantly busy, well it was and now its offline, they have no email them option and i am overseas and cannot call. this seems like an error on their end because there is nothing for me to fix. HELP!

I've tried on chrome, safari, explorer... can't get into my sites. I get this message now: Auth Invalid
There seems to be a discrepency with your authentication, please click the button below to attempt to repair it.
OK
Auth Invalid
There seems to be a discrepancy with your authentication, please click the button below to attempt to repair it.

and when I click ok, it does absolutely nothing. I still cant get through to godaddy via chat either for help, and can't get into my paid for websites to edit and add products. ANYBODY have any idea how to fix this?? also, they spelled discrepancy wrong, I corrected it in this post.

@MPC wrote:

If you're still not seeing the domains in the new domain control center, please reach out to our live support teams so we can take a look at what's going on.

As for the site errors, if they are intermittent, you might want to double check your site's resource usage to make sure you're not hitting your maximum in any of the categories.  https://uk.godaddy.com/help/check-your-accounts-resource-usage-19126.  ^M

Influencing the Future
Helper V

I am having a similar problem. I am trying to switch hosting plans. My domains are registered with Google. I am getting a real run-around about what to use in my domain's registration.

Is your problem solved? I will create a new thread for my problem.