Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

An error with real name validation

Hello. I got an error when I tried to verify my second domain with my real name. I sent a documents to my first domain few months ago and this documents was confirmed. When I tried get a new domain and send documents again, I got this error "Your registrant contact data contain invalid information. Please fix it before we can proceed with Real Name Validation.". What should I do? Please, help me.
Regards.
Screenshot this error - http://joxi.ru/DmBg56zuN4Lk62

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jpablo
Helper VI

@AlekseyRay you should contact support in order to get proper help. Here you have a list of their phone numbers.

Also I encourage you to not post personal information on the forums, since it's a community based forum, so you are not talking directly to GoDaddy here.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jpablo
Helper VI

@AlekseyRay you should contact support in order to get proper help. Here you have a list of their phone numbers.

Also I encourage you to not post personal information on the forums, since it's a community based forum, so you are not talking directly to GoDaddy here.

Hope it helps!

View solution in original post

Hello. Thanks for advices, but I contacted with them via phone, and they are don't helped me. Is there any ticket system or something like that, where I can ask them about my problem via chatting?

@AlekseyRay I don't think there's a ticket system, except for Pro.

However, you may want to chat with them to see if it can be resolved. Or at least tell you why you get an error validating your name.

Hope it helps!