cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my sold domains' names on Sold list

Hello,

I sold 2 domains in Auctions. The names were listed on Sold list. Due to $1,000 threshold for wire transfer option (international transactions), I had to wait for my revenue total reach $1,000. Now I no longer can't see the names of my sold domains in the 'Sold' tab. I'd like to know what's happened there.

Best,

Batbold

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Can't see my sold domains' names on Sold list

@Batbold wrote:

Hello,

I sold 2 domains in Auctions. The names were listed on Sold list. Due to $1,000 threshold for wire transfer option (international transactions), I had to wait for my revenue total reach $1,000. Now I no longer can't see the names of my sold domains in the 'Sold' tab. I'd like to know what's happened there.

Best,

Batbold

@Batbold go up to the right corner of the sold box and click on advanced, more than likely you just need to adjust the timeframe for the list.

---

Hi,

Thanks for your assistance. I opened Advanced link, changed the time frame and searched again, unfortunately I got no result. I changed the search criteria and no result. Can you check it again?

Best,

Batbold

Super User II
Super User II

@Batbold wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your assistance. I opened Advanced link, changed the time frame and searched again, unfortunately I got no result. I changed the search criteria and no result. Can you check it again?

Best,

Batbold

@Batbold how were the other domains sold? If they were auction/buy it now/offer listings then they will be under the "sold" auctions tab, if they were premium listings they will be listed under "premium listings" in your domain manger. That's about as much as I can tell you.

----