cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Contact and DKIM Key Parse error charcter 1

I am trying to set up my Constant Contact account and I am getting an error:We could not verify your authenticated Sender Address. Please contact Customer Support for more information on Constant Contact site. They looked at the back end and said I had a parse error in character 1. I used TXT as the option for the DNS, then input the name as told (with and without domain since I saw that was a similar solution). Then then the content. I went to GoDaddy chat and "Faith" was of zero help. Didn't even try said GoDaddy has their on DKIM and Constant Contact needs to tell me how to fix. Too many people are using Constant Contact and GoDaddy, this has to have come up before and one of you have quick solution. So let's hear it. Smiley Very Happy 

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Constant Contact and DKIM Key Parse error charcter 1

@SFL513 

What is your domain name - to me this sounds like perhaps you have an extra space either before or after the value in the DNS Entry

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community