Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yurivolo
New

Delegate admin unable to accept access

When I am trying to delegate "Manage products" access rights to another person on confirmation page he gets error: "It's been more than 48 hours since the invite was initiated. The account holder must resend the invite." Although invitation letter he receives in some minutes. What I do wrong?

4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @yurivolo. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

My guess would be that the message that the recipient is getting when trying to accept access is cached in their browser. I suggest asking them to clear their browser cache or try to use the link in the email in a private or incognito browser window. If that doesn't help the situation, I'd also make sure they're clicking on the right message. Some providers (like Gmail) can thread messages that have the same content and it can be confusing which message is the most recent. 

If anyone else has had this issue and was able to get past it, it would be great if you could share your experience here.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

Got this message when the original user was still logged in. Logging out seemed to fix.

leon_jie
New

"The authorization code for the permissions request is invalid or expired. Please contact the account owner and have them reissue the invitation request."

I got invitation from my client. when I click invitation link on mail, I got "Invalid Entry" message.

how can I resolve it? 

umar_zia
New

I am issuing "Delegate Acces" to my developer .

When the use developer clicks "Confirm Acess"  this invitation in his email he gets an error  mentioning 

"It's been more than 48 hours since the invite was initiated. The account holder must resend the invitation"

but in real the invitation was sent just few minutes back.

after doinfg it again and again the result is only "hotmail" use does not get that error message

but for "yahoo" and "gmail" this error constantly appearing