cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Manager Advanced View is Gone

Just logged in and registered some domains and Advanced View in Manage Domains is no longer there.  Am I missing something? Domain Manager is completely useless without it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

@cpushack 

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns! The "advanced list view" is still available in the Domain Control Center. It sounds like the view just may have changed and therefore you need to change it back. I have included a picture to show where the view options are in the Domain Control Center. Click on the one highlighted and it will change it back to the advanced list view. That should make managing your domains much easier. Thank you for posting!dcc.PNG

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

@cpushack 

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns! The "advanced list view" is still available in the Domain Control Center. It sounds like the view just may have changed and therefore you need to change it back. I have included a picture to show where the view options are in the Domain Control Center. Click on the one highlighted and it will change it back to the advanced list view. That should make managing your domains much easier. Thank you for posting!dcc.PNG

Jena C | GoDaddy | Advanced Care | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support |

View solution in original post