Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
coactee
New

How domain purchase without gst ?

Anyone tell me how to buy domain without GST. Please guide me about this I'm waiting for your reply. 

Thank you .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @coactee,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to call GoDaddy customer support to get more information on your question? GoDaddy is required to collect taxes in various regions of the world. You can check this chart for more details. If you live in one of these regions, you'll need to list your tax information to process your orders. It's always a good idea to consult a tax professional to learn more. about your tax obligation.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @coactee,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to call GoDaddy customer support to get more information on your question? GoDaddy is required to collect taxes in various regions of the world. You can check this chart for more details. If you live in one of these regions, you'll need to list your tax information to process your orders. It's always a good idea to consult a tax professional to learn more. about your tax obligation.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post