cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I purchased domain name but I can't it in My Products

I purchased the domain,  gmgtechng.com but I cannot find it in my account profile. Please, help me out. Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Solution

Re: I purchased domain name but I can't it in My Products

Hi @highlyterrific,

Welcome to the Community!

Check the receipt emailed to you following the purchase. It will have the customer number on the receipt; check to see you are accessing the correct account to see the domain. Also check the purchase description. Did you register the domain? Or did you purchase the Domain Broker Service to request a negotiation for that domain? If it's the latter, please contact domainbuy@godaddy.com with any questions regarding the domain and purchase. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

Re: I purchased domain name but I can't it in My Products

I bought a domain (gosmilesdental.com.au) from your website and also received an email confirmation.

I am trying to access my domain but it's not accessible under my products on your website. After talking to customer service executive, I was informed that due to some technical difficulty the domain is still not registered and someone from the technical team will be looking into this and trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible and make the domain accessible.