cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
compiling
New

My domain dedao.org has expired on godaddy

Hello all,

our domain is dedao.org, exipired date is aug.6, 2017 base on whois information, but now the web site cannot be seen, since the domain service is stopped by godaddy: when open www.dedao.org you can see:NOTICE: This domain name expired on 8/6/2016 and is pending renewal or deletion.   Renew It Now!

please reference the following whois information:

------------------------------------------------------

whois information likes the following:

Domain Name: DEDAO.ORG
Domain ID: D148802427-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2016-08-11T16:04:30Z
Creation Date: 2007-08-06T04:33:18Z

Registry Expiry Date: 2017-08-06T04:33:18Z

------------------------------------------------------

How to resolve this issue, does godaddy have no any support email, or online chat, only telephone, I call USA telephone, but the tetephone have no any answer, does it not 7x24 service?

I call godaddy SG, the call is always waiting for answer, then I have to always waiting.

Then who can help me, who know the godaddy supporter engineers?

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Jason Zhang

5 REPLIES 5
compiling
New

please reference the expired hint on dedao.org.

CG

Hey @compiling,

Sounds like the domain has expired and needs to be renewed from within the account. If you're not seeing the domain listed in your domain manager, then you'll need to use our expired domain steps outlined here

As for contacting our support, there's no email but we do have live chat teams available Mon-Fri 5AM - 6PM (UTC-7). The chat buttons will be highlighted at the top or bottom of this page when they're in. Also, our US phone teams are 24/7. If you're having trouble getting through, make sure you're dialing (480) 505-8877. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
themagician
Getting Started

Jason,

You do not really need to talk to anyone at GoDaddy over the phone to renew your domain name (that is if you have access to the account managing the domain). You can renew the domain name from your account, or by following the link in the renewal email you received (bad advice, i personally don't like clicking on any links in an email, see my first advice)... : )

In either case you will need access to the account managing the domain name to renew it or extend its registration.

Having said that, if you feel more comfortable talking to a person, by all means, call and wait.

best regards

Y.

Forgot to mention one small detail....

If you are planning to keep your domain name, renew it ASAP, domain names not renewed in 45 days or so (cant remember the exact number), will require AN ADDITIONAL COST to renew... if i recall its about $60. Not to mention they WILL become available to anyone to register after 60 days or so

Save yourself a huge headache and renew early

Best regards

Y.

GoDaddy sent me an email that said it cancelled my domain name. What does this mean? How can I renew it?

I bought a basic wordpress manage service for 3 months again, now it says my DNS Records are missing? Is my old website dead? 

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Ayushman