Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
shahdoust
Getting Started

Nameservers didn’t change

Hi,
I had changed my domain’s nameservers two days ago and still didn’t changes nameservers to the new ones and my website is down, my domain extension is .it .
Please let me know when new nameservers would change.

Thanks
Regards
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Zulfiqar
Resolver VI

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

Hi @shahdoust,

Your screenshot shows that you are pointing the domain to more than one server. If you are directing to epizy as your hosting provider, remove the GoDaddy nameservers (domaincontrol.com) from the domain. Here's some additional information regarding the use of nameservers for a .IT domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

3 REPLIES 3
Zulfiqar
Resolver VI

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, TechKnowable, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

Hello ZulWeb,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I did change nameservers according to GoDaddy guide and nameservers still didn't change to new ones after 48 hours and even I'm not allow to change it again. This is screenshot from my DNS zone page.Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 11.12.07 AM.png

Hi @shahdoust,

Your screenshot shows that you are pointing the domain to more than one server. If you are directing to epizy as your hosting provider, remove the GoDaddy nameservers (domaincontrol.com) from the domain. Here's some additional information regarding the use of nameservers for a .IT domain. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us