Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
LPEC
New

Unable to cancel products or get help

This whole thing is a [removed] scam. My domain that I pay for doesn't work, the online chat doesn't work and they don't even have a [removed] email link or any way to cancel products.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @LPEC,

Welcome to the Community!

The answer/question from @PL281 is correct. If the domain "doesn't work" it's usually because the DNS you've placed on it is not matching the needs of the hosting provider. If you can include the domain name and where you wish to direct it, the Community can help you out here. 

Removing products is easy by following these instructions. You'll want to check to see if they are refundable before cancellation. If the domain has Protected Registration, that feature must be removed first. GoDaddy has opted for live, real-time support options instead of email support. They have phone support available at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try the live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User IV

@LPEC 

We are end users here in the community so we can't address specific issues with your account, however if you can explain how your domain isn't working as expected we maybe able to point you in the right direction

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

TLH

Hi @LPEC,

Welcome to the Community!

The answer/question from @PL281 is correct. If the domain "doesn't work" it's usually because the DNS you've placed on it is not matching the needs of the hosting provider. If you can include the domain name and where you wish to direct it, the Community can help you out here. 

Removing products is easy by following these instructions. You'll want to check to see if they are refundable before cancellation. If the domain has Protected Registration, that feature must be removed first. GoDaddy has opted for live, real-time support options instead of email support. They have phone support available at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try the live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post