cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Click, they're gone!

When I go to my inbox, it shows that I have some unread messages. When I click on them, they literally disappear....if I refresh my inbox, they are there again...until I click on them, then it disappears again....I'm not able to open the emails.

I have unlimited storage, and have never had this problem before.

Anyone else having this issue? Any resolution to this?
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cannot open Email messages

Did you guys find out how to solve this? I'am getting the same message: "The requested message could not be found. It may have been recalled by the sender, moved, or deleted."

I already tried this solutions https://www.godaddy.com/help/i-cant-receive-or-see-emails-2863 but didn't work for me.

Re: Click, they're gone!

Same here.

"Error- The requested message could not be found" on new and old emails pops up when you click on one. It then disappears, but if you then click the inbox, they reappear as an already read message but it never opens to read it.

Re: Click, they're gone!

Its back up for me now... thank you behind the scenes wrench monkeys!

Any luck with this problem. I'm suddenly having the same issue. I can see the email header, but when I click to view the email I get "Error The requested message could not be found. It may have been recalled by the sender, moved, or deleted." 

Every email in my inbox cannot have been "recalled by the sender, moved, or deleted."

Help. please!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jerwinj @dreimer @Uniformrat @HeroDevelopment. Just wanted to let you know that this was an issue for a short time yesterday, but our email team was able to fix it. If anyone is still having the issue, please try clearing your browser cache. If that does not resolve the issue, please contact our customer care team so our advanced support can take a closer look. Thanks for your patience! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.