cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Configure Postfix/Dovecot mail server SSL/TLS with certificate

Dear Team/Support,

Currently i used Postfix and dovecot as mail server, and i need document to configure SSL/TLS with Goddady certificate, Could you share me document to configure?

Best regards,

Buntong

7 REPLIES 7
Helper V
Helper V
Solution

Re: Configure Postfix/Dovecot mail server SSL/TLS with certificate

@buntong,

https://wiki.dovecot.org/SSL

Please check the above Wiki for configuration steps...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

GoDaddy 24/7 Support www.x.co/247support
----->NEXIA

Dear Team,

Your link seem not detail. Do you have another link ?

Best regards,

Buntong

Helper V
Helper V
Solution

@buntong,

http://www.postfix.org/docs.html

Maybe you can check out the above link...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

----->NEXIA

Dear Team,

Should i follow this? 

Best regards,
Buntong

Helper V
Helper V

@buntong,

I haven't used Postfix or Dovecot Mail Server, and so my knowledge is limited...

I think the Official Postfix and Dovecot Websites will have an accurate documentation...

Anyway read CyberCiti documentation and see how it goes...

Maybe you can also get help from Postfix or Dovecot online groups, IRC...

Thank you

Regards,

Praveen Thomas

----->NEXIA

drops bank <dropsbank@gmail.com>
5:40 PM (15 hours ago)

to Adil

Dear Sir/Madam

We are very unhappy with the service you provided. We have been trying to install the SSL certificate for my domain dropsbank.com.  It always failed. Even your support team can't resolve this issue. My call is usually ended by disconnecting the line which is quite unfair (but i think they are unable to resolve this issue because the issue is with the certificates itself and they can't resolve it) . 

Finally I tried to re create a private key but then it was saying that the public key(crt) itself is invalid.

We have spent too much time on this. We  nee to resolve this within a day otherwise we will go for other service providers and take necessary legal actions against it.

+919400178123

Re: SSL CONFIGURATION ERRO

We are very unhappy with the service you provided. We have been trying to install the SSL certificate for my domain dropsbank.com.  It always failed. Even your support team can't resolve this issue. My call is usually ended by disconnecting the line which is quite unfair (but i think they are unable to resolve this issue because the issue is with the certificates itself and they can't resolve it) . 

Finally I tried to re create a private key but then it was saying that the public key(crt) itself is invalid.

We have spent too much time on this. We  nee to resolve this within a day otherwise we will go for other service providers and take necessary legal actions against it.