cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Most Efficient, secure, and cost effective way to manage email for a small business of under 8

Anyone a very small business that looked ot control cost and found a good solution to maintaining a reliable email server or a way 6 to 8 can handle email vs the standard annual account x 6 or 8?....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@BogueSpear 

This is a little bit of a loaded question. For example what is your your budget?

Generally speaking for Google Suite or Office 365 you are looking between $7-$15/user /month

With Office 365 you get the entire office suite for that price, so from that perspective you are getting a great deal - plus many more features than just email. This would be my recommendation as to what to use.

If you say that is great but more than you are looking to spend GoDaddy does have some offerings in the <$5 month/user if you purchase for a year.

If that is still more than you are looking for - I would recommend MXRoute.com or ZohoMail

Zohomail has plans starting at $1/user/month and you can purchase more space for a user if they should need it.

MXRoute.com has plans starting at $40/yr for as many accounts as you would like. The only limit is disk space for the "plan".

Keep in mind MXRoute.com for example is just email, it doesn't have calendars / group chat / file share etc  so just be aware of what you are getting  / using

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@BogueSpear 

This is a little bit of a loaded question. For example what is your your budget?

Generally speaking for Google Suite or Office 365 you are looking between $7-$15/user /month

With Office 365 you get the entire office suite for that price, so from that perspective you are getting a great deal - plus many more features than just email. This would be my recommendation as to what to use.

If you say that is great but more than you are looking to spend GoDaddy does have some offerings in the <$5 month/user if you purchase for a year.

If that is still more than you are looking for - I would recommend MXRoute.com or ZohoMail

Zohomail has plans starting at $1/user/month and you can purchase more space for a user if they should need it.

MXRoute.com has plans starting at $40/yr for as many accounts as you would like. The only limit is disk space for the "plan".

Keep in mind MXRoute.com for example is just email, it doesn't have calendars / group chat / file share etc  so just be aware of what you are getting  / using

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post