cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Office 365 Calendar not syncing across devices

Hello,

The events from the Calendar will not sync from Outlook.office365.com to the Outlook android app. 

I have to go to either device to see what event I have updated respectively. How can this be fixed?

Also, incoming mail and sent mail are both synced but "Drafts" will not sync. If I start an e-mail on my laptop and want to finish it from the android app the draft is not there. Can this be fixed too?

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @atpgtr. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! From what I've seen, I don't believe the drafts folder syncs on mobile devices. In looking into this, it appears to have something to do with ActiveSync technology. The only way to work around this would be to send the draft to yourself so you have it in your inbox on the mobile device. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

As for your calendar, that should definitely be syncing. I'm not sure why it's not working for you. Usually, this would happen if you have the account added as an IMAP or POP account rather than an exchange account. I suggest taking a look at the steps here to make sure the account is set up correctly. If that doesn't help, then please get in touch with our support team so they can look into this for you. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.