Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
badler615
New

Building a Portfolio Page

I'm trying to figure out how to change the layout of my portfolio page that has multiple pictures on it. They are showing up in single file and I would like to put 2 on each row. I've tried changing the layout format or clicking and dragging which is not working.  Any suggestions? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Muse
Super User II

@badler615  If you are using the built in WordPress media gallery that is pretty basic.  There are a whole slew of great Portfolio Plugins that will give you the flexibility and display options you are looking for.

I also wrote a tutorial on Choosing and Installing Your WordPress Plugins that you might find helpful.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Muse
Super User II

@badler615  If you are using the built in WordPress media gallery that is pretty basic.  There are a whole slew of great Portfolio Plugins that will give you the flexibility and display options you are looking for.

I also wrote a tutorial on Choosing and Installing Your WordPress Plugins that you might find helpful.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"Good things happen to those who hustle." ~ Anaïs Nin

View solution in original post