cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

I cant access my site. 5 minutes is working and than 15 is not. Errors all over the place. 503 error

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: I cant access my site. 5 minutes is working and than 15 is not. Errors all over the place. 503 e

Hello to start with an error with status code 503 means the web site's server is simply not available right now.

This could be that server is too busy or because there's maintenance being performed on it.

How to resolve

Retry the URL from the address bar again by clicking the reload/refresh button or pressing F5. Much as its on another computer it could also be a network interruption

You could also  contact the website directly for help. There's a good chance that the site's administrators already know about the 503 error but letting them know, or checking the status on the problem, isn't a bad idea.

~JKASEDDE~
Highlighted
Helper I

Re: I cant access my site. 5 minutes is working and than 15 is not. Errors all over the place. 503 e

That means the server is busy with some other operations. Get in touch with your hosting provider.

Highlighted
New

I tried, its happening 3 days already. Page works ok and than suddenly cant open anything. Became so slow and unresponsive. I even got this error last night when i tryed acess my wp-admin page 

""wp-content/mu-plugins/gd-system-plugin/includes/deprecated.php on line 107""

Godaddy chat is not working for some reason, its always offline and no way i can afford calling USA 😞