• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

10 File Limit For Digital Products In Online Store

Hello, I know digital products in the store is a fairly new thing but does anyone know if there are any plans for the 10 file limit on digital products to be removed or at least expanded upon?

I can't be the only musician that has complained about it? I can't sell any of my albums digitally in my store because they all have more than 10 songs on, and then there's the artwork to be added, it's so frustrating ... I've been on to support a couple of times and they've said they'll pass my concerns on but ....... I mean, it must be something so simple to implement ... 😕

Rich.

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: 10 File Limit For Digital Products In Online Store

@Geishab0y 

I'm sure that's being worked on. I'm interested in this as well because it's one of the best new features on the store. Maybe @emma can ask or shed some light on it.

I will say it's a little bit harder than just flipping a switch, though. There would be some coding to adjust.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks Joe, I hope it happens fairly soon as we have a new album almost finished! 🙂

Regards.

Rich.

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

@Geishab0y 

I do have a workaround, at least temporarily. You can add the files as a .zip for download. That should allow you to upload 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@MrVapor 

I will certainly give that a go today!

Many thanks Joe!

Regards.

Rich.

Product Team
    Product Team

I'll pass this along to the product team. It's really helpful to have a specific use case (i.e., an album).

@emma 

Many thanks Emma! 🙂

Regards.

Rich.