• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    New

Blank cnavas

Just trying out the Website Builder Business, wondering if you have a blank template. I built my website using the original builder and a blank canvas, but it has restrictions. Looking forward to what the business version offers or if I should just go to Wordpress.

3 REPLIES 3
    Highlighted

Re: Blank cnavas

Hi @push, thanks for posting.

If you are using GoCentral Website Builder, there is not an entirely black theme. You would want to choose the one that best fits your final design and modify it.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status
    Highlighted
    Helper II

GoDaddy doesn't have "templates" per se, but themes,  They are so flexible and simple to use, that the hard part is just trying to choose what you want.  

Before coming to GoDaddy, I went to some others and they all had templates that seemed a little boring.  Classic websites.  I didn't want that because it's boring to look at.

So I'm working on my website now with GoDaddy and am really loving the experience.  It's like they give you too many choices.

Hope you find what you're looking for.  Happy New Year!

Highlighted
    Helper II

I bought my domain with GoDaddy, but went to Wordpress to built my site.  What a mistake!  You are probably more adept than I, but Wordpress was complex, hard to navigate and very unfun.

So I came back to GoDaddy.  What a difference!  Much better.