• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Broken Paypal CC Image

Hello all,

I just set up my first website. On my browser, (as well as a few other people's who were kind enough to test my site for me) the CC image from Paypal is not showing up. (The four credit card images under the Buy Now button).

It's odd, because it works when I use a mobile browser through a cellular network but if I use my wifi network it doesn't work. It also works fine on FIOS internet service but not Optimum service. It doesn't matter which browser I use the result is the same.

Does anyone have any suggestions or a fix? I used the website builder tool.

This is the offending line that is causing the issue: https://www.paypalobjects.com/webstatic/en_US/i/buttons/cc-badges-ppmcvdam.png

Thanks in advance!

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Broken Paypal CC Image

Are you using the PayPal credit card logos and source code from the PayPal Logo Center or are you using custom code @Synyx?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

The one supplied in the GoDaddy website builder tool. Nothing custom at all.

Super User I

I see @Synner, is what you are noticing perhaps the difference between the mobile view and desktop view? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

New

Nope.

On some people’s ISPs it works fine. On others it does not.

If I look at it on my phone over WiFi it’s broken (well blank). Over my data plan I see it fine.

Super User I

I am attempting to duplicate your issue @Synner but I can't find that image in my GoDaddy Website Builder. All I see for PayPay is One-click Check Out, Shopping Cart, Accept Donations and Repeat Billing. Could you please indicate how you got to that image?

New

All I did was use the GoDaddy tool and add a PayPal button using it. I didn’t do anything else

I'm having the same issue and GoDaddy support has been useless in fixing.

I hacked a less-pretty solve by using a Content module off the shelf, stripping down the images, and then making the Action Button link the PayPal link with the account token attached.