cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

No Hosting but I can access my website?

Hello Community,

I purchased a domain name and am using the free trial of Website Builder, and wondering if either of these comes with some sort of free hosting trial. When I look up the domain name in any device, I can see my website, but I haven't purchased any hosting, so I'm wondering - do I definitely need to buy it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Rockstar II

@Craig7 wrote:

Hello Community,

I purchased a domain name and am using the free trial of Website Builder, and wondering if either of these comes with some sort of free hosting trial. When I look up the domain name in any device, I can see my website, but I haven't purchased any hosting, so I'm wondering - do I definitely need to buy it?

@Craig7 Hi Craig, yes, all Website Builder packages including the free trial come with website hosting. Once your free trial ends the website will no longer resolve. Plans start at $5.99 per month as indicated here: https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder

If you do make the purchase be sure to use the link in my signature to save yourself some money. Hope this answers your question!

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Rockstar II

@Craig7 wrote:

Hello Community,

@Craig7 Hi Craig, yes, all Website Builder packages including the free trial come with website hosting. Once your free trial ends the website will no longer resolve. Plans start at $5.99 per month as indicated here: https://www.godaddy.com/websites/website-builder

If you do make the purchase be sure to use the link in my signature to save yourself some money. Hope this answers your question!

---

View solution in original post