cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Getting Started

Website + Marketing for Agencies

Hi all,

Does anyone know if GoDaddy has an Agency account option for Websites + Marketing? I noticed there is GoDaddy Pro Websites - but seems this is powered by Wordpress. Is there a similar option but for making Website + Marketing based sites?

If not how does one use Website + Marketing for other clients when the website is not for yourself?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Super User III

With GoDaddy Pro clients can grant you access to their own GoDaddy account.

View solution in original post

Thanks Nate. Using in incognito mode did sort this out.

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III

With GoDaddy Pro clients can grant you access to their own GoDaddy account.

Thanks Nate. This seemed to work. I have been able to get the client to give access to their account.

I was also able to add the GoCentral site by going to GoDaddy home > Websites > Website Builder. But after I made the edits on the site and I try and access the website from the Clients account (via Logged in as Client) on the Manage Website tab it continuously gives as error: Something Went Wrong, please reload the page. Seems there is some sort of GEO conflict - my Pro account is India based but the clients GoDaddy account is a UK account. Is there anyways this could be raised with your tech team? Cause now I don't have anyway to access the site to make any edits.

I am not a part of GoDaddy staff, rather another user like yourself.  The issue could be coming from cache, to troubleshoot you can try clearing your history/cookies and/or using another browser.  If that does not resolve it contact support directly so they can take a look into your account.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us

Thanks Nate. Using in incognito mode did sort this out.