• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website + Marketing for Agencies

Hi all,

Does anyone know if GoDaddy has an Agency account option for Websites + Marketing? I noticed there is GoDaddy Pro Websites - but seems this is powered by Wordpress. Is there a similar option but for making Website + Marketing based sites?

If not how does one use Website + Marketing for other clients when the website is not for yourself?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: GoCentral for Agencies

With GoDaddy Pro clients can grant you access to their own GoDaddy account.

Thanks Nate. This seemed to work. I have been able to get the client to give access to their account.

I was also able to add the GoCentral site by going to GoDaddy home > Websites > Website Builder. But after I made the edits on the site and I try and access the website from the Clients account (via Logged in as Client) on the Manage Website tab it continuously gives as error: Something Went Wrong, please reload the page. Seems there is some sort of GEO conflict - my Pro account is India based but the clients GoDaddy account is a UK account. Is there anyways this could be raised with your tech team? Cause now I don't have anyway to access the site to make any edits.

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

I am not a part of GoDaddy staff, rather another user like yourself.  The issue could be coming from cache, to troubleshoot you can try clearing your history/cookies and/or using another browser.  If that does not resolve it contact support directly so they can take a look into your account.

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us

Solution

Thanks Nate. Using in incognito mode did sort this out.