GoDaddy Poynt Point of Sale Agreement
The Universal Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the Services. This Point of Sale Agreement ( the "Point of Sale Agreement") governs your use of GoDaddy Poynt's point of sale terminals ("Terminals") and associated services including the Terminal Accessories and the Software both as defined below (collectively the "POS Products). Your purchase of any POS Product is between you and Poynt LLC. By purchasing the POS Product, you agree to the Point of Sale Agreement. Capitalized terms used, but not defined, in this Point of Sale Agreement, are defined in the Agreement which is hereby incorporated by reference. Please review this Point of Sale Agreement each time you make a purchase of a POS Product. We may update or change the Point of Sale Agreement at any time and without notice to you. The terms that apply to each purchase of POS Products will be the Point of Sale Agreement posted here at the time you place your order.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Smart Terminal. The Poynt Smart Terminal includes all-in-one point of sale with dual screens and comes with built-in payment processing powered by GoDaddy Payments, receipt printer to provide paper receipt options in addition to email & SMS, barcode scanner for quickly scanning product tags, and enables cross channel sales by connecting online and in-person sales. Accepts all major credit and debit cards along with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Card Reader. The Poynt Card Reader includes portable point of sale for on-the-go selling that includes a charging dock for hands-free usage. Equipped with swipe, insert, and contactless capability to accept major credit and debit cards any way along with Apple Pay and Google Pay. Pairs with the GoDaddy Mobile app to take payment and track orders from anywhere.
- Accessories. POS Products may come with associated accessories ("Terminal Accessories"), which may include: power cables, USB printers, paper rolls, cash drawers, USB/HID barcode scanner, and wireless printers.
- Support. Our POS Product support includes resources and documentation that we make available to you through the current versions of our support pages, API documentation, and other pages on our website (collectively, “Documentation”).
AVAILABILITY AND RESTRICTIONS
- Availability. The POS Products may from time to time be unavailable or we may be unable to obtain a sufficient supply of POS Products. There may also be occasions where we confirm your order but subsequently learn that we are unable to supply your POS Product. Therefore, we reserve the right at any time to limit or change quantities available for purchase or to cancel your order. If we cancel you order, we will refund your purchase price in full.
- We sell and ship POS Products only to customers located in the United States and Canada. We do not sell or ship POS Products to Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa or the Northern Mariana Islands and our POS Products are not supported in any such U.S. territory.
- You may not purchase POS Products for resale, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we believe you will do so.
- You must not, and must not enable or permit any third party to:
- ship the POS Product outside of the country to which we have shipped that product;
- use the POS Product in any country other than the country to which we have shipped that product, except as otherwise expressly preapproved by us in writing;
- where the POS Product is registered to a location, move the POS Product to a new location without registering the device to its new location and downloading the local device configuration; or
- represent, or use any technical measures in an attempt to represent, that the location of the POS Product is a location different from its actual physical location.
We will ship POS Products using a carrier selected by us. Your order complete purchase page shows your shipping method and any shipping fees. While we will try to meet your shipment and delivery dates, we may be unable to do so in the event of low POS Products inventory or other circumstances beyond our control. Therefore, we are not liable for late shipment or delivery or any loss, damage, or penalty you incur from any delay in shipment or delivery. Notwithstanding the foregoing, risk of loss and title for POS Products pass to you upon shipment to you.