GoDaddy Website Builder
A brilliant website is just the beginning.
How to create a website.
- Pick a template to start your site for free.
- Add your content and business info to make it yours.
- Use built-in marketing to let people know you’re open for business.
- Manage everything from one dashboard on any device.
- Upgrade to an online store when you're ready to start selling.
A powerful website builder at your fingertips.
Click to easily edit or add entire sections — like a photo gallery, menu, or price list — in seconds, from any device.
Design beautifully branded content for social media, email marketing and beyond.
Set up your online shop for free using professional ecommerce templates, then upgrade to a paid plan to start selling.
Manage everything from one dashboard, on any device.
Custom DomainGive your website the address it deserves with a custom domain.
A domain is the address where your website lives online. A custom domain looks more professional and makes it easier for people to remember your business name.
Online StoreBuild a full-featured online store your shoppers will love.
Our easy-to-use Online Store lets you sell anything. Wherever your customers are online, create a seamless shopping experience that's mobile friendly and easy to manage.
AppointmentsUpgrade from one-time to recurring appointments whenever you’re ready.
Customers can book and pay for your virtual or in-person services right on your site, at any time. That means you get to fill up your calendar without picking up the phone.
More MarketingGrow faster with expanded email and social media marketing.
Engage customers and keep them up to date on how to stay connected to your business with advanced email and social media marketing tools.
Search Engine OptimizationGet found on Google and beyond with a perfectly optimized site.
Boost your site on Google and other search engines with keyword suggestions and tracking that'll help you monitor your ranking over time.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. We’re happy to help, even if you’re not a customer. Call us at 1-866-938-1119 and we'll chat — or get back to you as soon as we can.
Why should I have a website?
What is GoDaddy Website Builder?
GoDaddy’s website builder, formally called Websites + Marketing, is an online editing and publishing tool that helps you make a responsive website with no technical knowledge required.
How to create a website with GoDaddy’s Website Builder:
- Create a GoDaddy account.
- Pick a design and use the drag-and-drop editor to add your own images and text or create a contact form. You can make your website as simple or complex as you’d like.
- Publish your website.
- Expand your website as you grow. You can add a full online store complete with product listings, coupons, shopping cart, shipping and multiple payment options.
How can I keep my website secure and safe for my customers?
Can I customize my website?
How about a shopping cart?
Can I connect my social media and website?
Are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools included with Website Builder?
What is GoDaddy InSight?
GoDaddy InSight is a technology system that provides tailored recommendations gleaned from insights across more than a million GoDaddy customers in different locations and industries. InSight is designed to help you improve your online presence by providing you with performance metrics and advice on how to improve them. GoDaddy InSight powers a central dashboard where you’ll find your:
- GoDaddy InSight Score, which is an assessment of how you're doing across your website, social media and marketing activities.
- GoDaddy InSight Metrics, which offer details about your website activity, and social sites including Google, Facebook and Instagram. Plus, the ability to respond to reviews from one place.
- GoDaddy InSight Action Plans, which give recommendations on what to do next to improve your online performance.
How do I create a website?
Creating a website is a relatively small effort that can have a huge impact on your business’ bottom line. Here’s how to start building your website:
- Get organized Think about the info and images you want to include on your website and what categories you’ll need to organize that content. Maybe you’ll need an About page with contact info, or a Menu page to show off tasty treats? You’ll make quick progress if you can map out a general structure before you start creating your site.
- Choose a website template Pick a template to get started, or hit Start for Free to have Websites + Marketing generate a business-relevant template for you.
- Customize your website Use our easy editor to add your content, products and business info, and customize colors, fonts and layouts.
- Choose your domain Register a custom domain or connect one you already own to your website. This helps people easily identify your business from your site’s online address.
- Optimize your website for search engines Use the premium SEO optimizer to ensure your website is easily found on search engines like Google.
- Launch your website Publish your website and watch your business grow, while managing everything — like website updates, reviews and social posts — from one dashboard, on any device.
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
* Your free trial is for one month. A credit card is not required to sign up for the free trial, however you can choose to subscribe to a Website Builder plan at any time during the free trial. Once the free trial ends you will be required to provide a credit card in your GoDaddy account to continue with a Website Builder plan. If you already have a credit card on file in your GoDaddy account, you can choose to turn on auto-renew for the Website Builder plan and will be charged at the end of the free trial. Plans will automatically renew until cancelled.