How to create a website.
- Pick a template to start your site for free.
- Add your content and business info to make it yours.
- Use built-in marketing to let people know you’re open for business.
- Manage everything from one dashboard on any device.
- Upgrade to an online store when you're ready to start selling.
Whatever you do, it'll look good.
Included in Websites + Marketing.
Designer-made templates make it easy to create the site you’ve always wanted in minutes, while built-in marketing tools help your business to grow, engage and look great.
100s of modern, professional templates means you can create a site with no technical skills required.
A.I.-powered advice from GoDaddy InSight helps you to build your online presence and boost business.
Built-in tools for SEO, social media and email marketing make it easy to grow and engage your audience.
Slick, responsive, mobile-friendly templates make you look great on every device.
Don't have images yet? Don't worry, sites include free professional images for you to use.
Simpler updates mean you’re not worried about keeping your site safe and secure.
A powerful website builder at your fingertips.
Click to easily edit or add entire sections — like a photo gallery, menu, or price list — in seconds, from any device.
Design beautifully branded content for social media, email marketing and beyond.
Set up your online shop for free using professional ecommerce templates, then upgrade to a paid plan to start selling.
Manage everything from one dashboard, on any device.
Website Builder Features
Unlock more as your business grows.
With marketing and business-building tools baked in, you get to start for free right now, then upgrade when you’re ready for more.
Give your website the address it deserves with a custom domain.
A domain is the address where your website lives online. A custom domain looks more professional and makes it easier for people to remember your business name.
Build a full-featured online store your shoppers will love.
Our easy-to-use Online Store lets you sell anything. Wherever your customers are online, create a seamless shopping experience that's mobile friendly and easy to manage.
Upgrade from one-time to recurring appointments whenever you’re ready.
Customers can book and pay for your virtual or in-person services right on your site, at any time. That means you get to fill up your calendar without picking up the phone.
Grow faster with expanded email and social media marketing.
Engage customers and keep them up to date on how to stay connected to your business with advanced email and social media marketing tools.
Search Engine Optimization
Get found on Google and beyond with a perfectly optimized site.
Boost your site on Google and other search engines with keyword suggestions and tracking that'll help you monitor your ranking over time.
We love to help. Seriously.
Still not sure what you need? Give us a call. We’re happy to help, even if you’re not a customer. Call us at 1-866-938-1119 and we'll chat — or get back to you as soon as we can.
Website Builder Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have a website?
What is GoDaddy Website Builder?
GoDaddy’s website builder, formally called Websites + Marketing, is an online editing and publishing tool that helps you make a responsive website with no technical knowledge required.
How to create a website with GoDaddy’s Website Builder:
- Create a GoDaddy account.
- Pick a design and use the drag-and-drop editor to add your own images and text or create a contact form. You can make your website as simple or complex as you’d like.
- Publish your website.
- Expand your website as you grow. You can add a full online store complete with product listings, coupons, shopping cart, shipping and multiple payment options.
How can I keep my website secure and safe for my customers?
Can I customize my website?
How about a shopping cart?
Can I connect my social media and website?
Are SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools included with Website Builder?
How do I create a website?
Creating a website is a relatively small effort that can have a huge impact on your business’ bottom line. Here’s how to start building your website:
- Get organized Think about the info and images you want to include on your website and what categories you’ll need to organize that content. Maybe you’ll need an About page with contact info, or a Menu page to show off tasty treats? You’ll make quick progress if you can map out a general structure before you start creating your site.
- Choose a website template Pick a template to get started, or hit Start for Free to have Websites + Marketing generate a business-relevant template for you.
- Customize your website Use our easy editor to add your content, products and business info, and customize colors, fonts and layouts.
- Choose your domain Register a custom domain or connect one you already own to your website. This helps people easily identify your business from your site’s online address.
- Optimize your website for search engines Use the premium SEO optimizer to ensure your website is easily found on search engines like Google.
- Launch your website Publish your website and watch your business grow, while managing everything — like website updates, reviews and social posts — from one dashboard, on any device.