PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The Universal Terms of Service Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the Services. This Domain Name Proxy Agreement (this “Service Agreement”) governs your use of GoDaddy’s domain privacy related services (“DBP Services”). Capitalized terms used in this Service Agreement, but not defined, are defined in the Universal Terms of Service Agreement.
You further agree to abide by the terms and conditions promulgated by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN") (including the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy ("Dispute Resolution Policy") and Your Registrar (i.e., the ICANN-accredited person or entity through which You register a domain name).1. Description of GoDaddy's Private Registration Services
When You subscribe to GoDaddy's private registration service through a GoDaddy-affiliated Registrar, GoDaddy will display its contact information in the publicly available "Whois" directory in place of Your information. GoDaddy shall keep Your name, postal address, email address, phone and fax numbers confidential, subject to Section 4 of this Agreement. The following information (and not Your personal information) will be made publicly available in the "Whois" directory as determined by ICANN policy:
- GoDaddy's name as the proxy Registrant of the domain name and a proxy email address, phone number and postal address for the proxy Registrant's contact information;
- A proxy postal address and phone number for the domain name registration's technical contact;
- A proxy email address, postal address and phone number for the domain name registration's administrative contact;
- A proxy email address, postal address and phone number for the domain's name registration's billing contact;
- The primary and secondary domain name servers You designate for the domain name;
- The domain name's original date of registration and expiration date of the registration; and
- The identity of the Registrar.
Although GoDaddy will show in the "Whois" directory as the Registrant of each domain name registration You designate, You will retain the full benefits of domain name registration with respect to each such domain name registration, including, subject to Section 4 below:
- The right to sell, transfer or assign each domain name registration, which shall require cancellation of the DBP Services associated with each such domain name registration;
- The right to control the use of each domain name registration, including designating the primary and secondary domain name servers to which each domain name points;
- The right to cancel each domain name registration;
- The right to cancel the DBP Services associated with each domain name registration and/or Your privacy services with GoDaddyso that Your contract information is listed in the "Whois" directory; and
- The right to renew each domain name registration upon its expiration, subject to Your Registrar's applicable rules and policies.
Personal Information and Your Notification Obligations
You agree that for each domain name for which you use DBP Services, You will provide accurate and current information as to:
- Your name, the email address, postal address, phone and fax numbers for the domain name registration's Registrant contact;
- The email address, postal address, phone and fax numbers for the domain name registration's technical contact;
- The email address, postal address, phone and fax numbers for the domain name registration's administrative contact;
- The email address, postal address, phone and fax numbers for the domain name registration's billing contact; and
- You agree to provide government issued photo identification and/or government issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
You agree to:
- Notify GoDaddywithin three (3) calendar days when any of the personal information You provided upon subscribing to DBP Services, changes;
- Respond within three (3) calendar days to any inquiries made by GoDaddy to determine the validity of personal information provided by You; and
- Timely respond to email messages GoDaddy sends to You regarding correspondence GoDaddy has received that is either addressed to or involves You and/or Your domain name registration, as more fully set forth in Section 5(c) below.
- To allow GoDaddy to act as your Designated Agent (as that term is defined below) in instances when DBP Services are added to or cancelled from your domain name and for the purpose of facilitating a change of registrant request (as further described below).
- As required by ICANN or for certain ccTLDs (.ag, .am, .at, .au, .be, .ca, .cl, .cn, .de, .dk, .es, .fi, .fm, .fr, .gg, .gr, .gs, .in, .it, .jp, .kr, .ms, .my, .nl, .no, .nu, .ph, .pl, .pt, .ru, .sc, .se, .sg, .tc, .tk, .tw, .us, .vg, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .com.tw, .org.tw, .idv.tw, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn, .jobs, .eu, .com.ag, .net.ag, .org.ag, .com.pl, .net.pl, .org.pl, .biz.pl, .info.pl, .com.sc, .net.sc, .org.sc, .com.au, .net.au, .com.br, .co.jp, .com.sg, .com.ph, .co.za, .co.in, .com.pt, .org.au, .net.in, .org.in, .firm.in, .gen.in, .ind.in, .com.my, .gov.co, .com.es, .com.ve, .org.ve, .com.gr, .net.my, .nom.es, .org.es, .net.br, .org.co, .co.kr, .org.my, .com.ru, .net.ru, .org.ru, .co.ve, .info.ve, .net.ve, .web.ve, .ne.kr, .net.ph, .org.ph, .nyc, .vote, .law, .blackfriday, .hiv, .tattoo, .voto, .pics, .sydney, .flowers, .lol, .amsterdam, .hiphop, .juegos, .link, .guitars, .gift, .click, .nrw, .property, .diet, .help, .sexy, .mom, .audio, .game, .christmas, .photo, .hosting, .melbourne, .re.kr), we are restricted/prohibited from using Domains By Proxy (i.e., Private or Proxy data) for domains under these TLDs. Your information may be made publicly available by the registry operator via Whois or its successor protocol (collectively referred to as the “Whois" Directory) that is beyond, and not subject to, GoDaddy's control.
It is Your responsibility to keep Your personal information current and accurate at all times.
You agree GoDaddy will arrange for Your Registrar to charge the credit card You have on file with the Registrar, at the Registrar's then current rates.
If for any reason GoDaddy and/or the Registrar for Your domain name is unable to charge Your credit card for the full amount of the service provided, or if GoDaddy