About .TRAVEL domains
Donuts is the sponsor and backend provider for the .TRAVEL extension.
Who can register .TRAVEL domains?
.TRAVEL requires a registrant to declare ties to the travel industry by either obtaining a UIN or through self-vetted acknowledgment (KVP). Customers will be required to complete a self-vetted acknowledgement presented during the registration process.
When registering a .TRAVEL domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 1-63 characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 3rd or 4th characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Supported
- Registration length: 1-10 years
- Renewal length: 1-10 years
- If you have auto-renew enabled, we’ll attempt to charge the associated payment method and renew your .TRAVEL domain on its expiration date.
- If auto-renew fails or isn't enabled at all, we’ll park your .TRAVEL domain. A parked domain will display a temporary web page when the domain name is entered in a web browser.
- If the domain isn't manually renewed within 40 days following expiration, we cancel it and remove it from your account.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- Basic privacy protection: Not Supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not Supported
- CashParking: Supported
- Contact updates: Supported
RefundsFor details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
- Must use: 1-13 nameservers
- Can use: DNSSEC, IPv4, IPV6
- Want to register a .TRAVEL domain? Search for your domain today.
- Check out our most common domain articles to get started with your .TRAVEL domain.