Add a payment method in the App Center
All Poynt Smart Terminal app subscriptions use your GoDaddy Payments payout balance as the default payment method, meaning that your monthly subscription fees are deducted from your GoDaddy Payments balance when they’re due.
You can also add credit card info if you’d prefer to pay for your app subscriptions that way. All payment methods are managed in the App Center on your Smart Terminal. Payment methods cannot be updated through the App Center on your web browser.
- From the Smart Terminal home screen, tap on Apps.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Account.
- Tap Add New and enter your credit card information. Tap Add Credit Card to confirm.
- Once a credit card is added, you can set it as your default payment method or delete it if you no longer want to use it in the App Center.
- To set a default payment method, tap Make Default next to the credit card.
- To delete a credit card from the App Center, tap Delete next to the credit card, and then tap Delete.