Add PayPal to my GoDaddy account
You can pay for new GoDaddy purchases, as well as renewals, with a PayPal account backed by a credit card. To add PayPal to your account, make a new purchase or renew a product using PayPal as a payment method. Once you've made a purchase with PayPal, you can use it as a payment method in your account for future transactions.
- Shop for GoDaddy products. Or, manually renew a product in your account.
- Under the Payment section of your Cart, click PayPal.
- You’ll be prompted to log in to your PayPal account and approve the purchase agreement. Once you’re done, you’ll be back in your Cart.
Note: The payment method you select in your PayPal Wallet is what you’ll use for future GoDaddy purchases and renewals using PayPal. You can change your payment method in your PayPal account.
- Review your order and then click Complete Purchase. We'll add PayPal to your list of payment methods.
- After you use PayPal to buy or renew a product, you can change the payment method to PayPal for any of your products.
- Here's how to turn off auto-renew.
- Purchasing with PayPal is the only way to add PayPal as a payment method to your account. After you make an initial purchase with PayPal, you'll be able to select it as a payment method for future purchases.
- Some promotional codes aren't supported by PayPal. If you're using one of these codes at purchase time, you won't get the option to use PayPal.
- If you need to make changes to your PayPal Wallet, such as change a credit card, log in to your PayPal account.