Add product options in my online store
Add a list of choices for a product if you are offering options like colors or sizes.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Products choose Products.
- Select the name of the product you want to update.
- On the product page, select the Inventory & Options tab. In the Options section select Create Option.
- Type the option name (for example, Size, Color or Material). Once you create your first few options, those choices appear automatically in the menu.
- You may display your option choices as Buttons, a Dropdown or as a series of Color Swatches. Select the display option that best fits the options you wish to present.
- In the Choice box, type the first choice. For example, if the title is Size, type Medium.
- To add more choices for this option, select Create option choice and repeat the previous step. Select Done when you've entered all the options.
- If you want to change the order of the options, select the next to the option name and drag the box in the order you want.
- Below the list of options and choices, enter the customized images, SKU, Price, Sale Price and Quantity for each option. Use the to customize each option's weight and dimensions for shipping.
- Select Save. Your changes are updated automatically, no need to publish your website again.