Add user email accounts
If you have purchased multiple Office 365 users, you can setup the additional user email addresses in your account.
- In your GoDaddy Office 365 account, click Dashboard. (Need help getting to your GoDaddy Office 365 Dashboard?)
Required: You must be in your GoDaddy dashboard. You will not be able to set up a new user from the Microsoft admin center.
- Click Add User.
Required: If you have recently deleted a user, in order to use that seat for a new account, it can take up to 24 hours for the account removal to finish. You won't be able to create a new user with that credit until the old account is completely removed.
- Your next step depends on the amount and type of available users you have in your account.
If you have Then do this Multiple account types available Choose the Office 365 account type you want to set up, and click Get started Only one type of account available Skip this step, and continue No available users You will have to purchase a new Office 365 account, to add users. Click View options to buy a new account.
- Select the domain you want to use, and click Continue.
- If you want to set up email on a domain registered with another GoDaddy account, another nameserver, or another company, select A domain not in my GoDaddy account, and enter the domain name you want to use. You'll need to follow the steps to set up your email on an external domain.
- If you already have Workspace email set up for this domain, you will receive an Existing Email notice. Click Continue and follow these instructions to switch your domain's email service to Office 365.
- On the Create new email account page, fill out the required fields. For more information, please see:
Field What to do Username Enter a username for before the @ symbol. First name Enter the user's first name. Last name Enter the user's last name. Account Type Select the type of Office 365 account you want to use. This option appears only when you have different account types available. Share contacts and files with Select other domains you want to share email contacts, calendars and files with, or select Do not share. This option appears only when you have other domains available, and when you have multiple users set up. Administrator Permissions If you've already designated an administrator account, you don't need to create any others, unless you want to give those users admin permissions to your Office 365 account. This option appears only when you have multiple users to set up. Create a password Enter the password for this account Send account info to Enter up to 5 email addresses where you would like user account notifications sent.
- Click Create.
That’s it, you’re done! The email address you provided for account notifications will receive an email when "Your Office 365 Account is ready to go."
- In the notification email, you can click the Email Login link to access the new email account online! For more information, see Check my email.