Cancel orders from my online store
Sometimes you may want to cancel an order that a customer placed by mistake.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under the Orders column, choose Orders.
- Select the order you want to cancel from your list of orders.
- Select next to Fulfill Order, then select Cancel order.
- Select Yes to confirm you want to cancel the order.
Note: You can not cancel an order once it's been fulfilled.
Cancelling an order does not necessarily refund the customer their money. You must refund your customer through your payment provider. Automatic refunds only occur for orders placed via GoDaddy Payments.