Change the storage region for my backups in GoDaddy Pro
You can change the storage region for your backups in GoDaddy Pro.
Note: If you need to follow the EU Data Protection Directive, change the region to Europe to ensure compliance with this Directive.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Select Sites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over a website and select Backups.
- Select Settings.
- Select Storage Region. Then select Change Region.
- Select the region. Then select Change region.
Note: This action will delete all backups created in GoDaddy Pro for that website. We recommend downloading a few backups before changing the region.