Create a Client Report template
The Client Reports lets you create customizable reports to update your clients about their sites. You can also create your own templates for the reports, so you can more effeciently update your clients.
- Log in to The Hub.
- Select Clients from the left-hand menu.
- Select Templates.
- Select New Template.
- Now you can customize your new template as needed. The template builder uses blocks just like the WordPress editor, so add or remove blocks, images and text as you like.
- You can also use the following shortcodes as placeholders, so the report can be used for multiple clients:
- Select the icon in the top-right corner to adjust the templates color scheme and font style.
- Once you're satisfied with the layout and content of your template, select Save as.
- Enter a title for the template.
- Select Save.