Design a unique logo from a GoDaddy Studio template
GoDaddy Studio has hundreds of logo templates to help you create a slick, professional logo for your brand in minutes. Pick one that closely matches what you want, remove the background, then customize it to make it uniquely yours.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Templates.
- Scroll through the template categories at the top of the screen. Find and tap Logos. You can also search “logos” in the search box.
- Tap a logo template that's closest to what you're looking for.
- Create a transparent version of the logo so that you can use it on different backgrounds. To do this, in the top-right corner, tap Layers, and then tap the background layer (the last layer in the layer stack). At the bottom of the screen, tap OFF to remove the background color.
Note: The grey grid shows that you have a transparent background.
- Customize your logo by changing the text and colors, and by adding shapes and graphics. Do this by tapping an element and then tapping Edit in the banner that appears. Get inspiration and tips on creating a great logo.
- In the top-right corner, tap the tick mark to save your changes.
- To use the transparent version in another project, save it as a .png file. To do this, tap Export and follow the steps for exporting a project.