Import products from a CSV file
Once you've properly formatted your product information spreadsheet and saved it as a CSV file, you're ready to upload it to your online store.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Products choose Products.
- Select Import/Export, then Import.
- Select CSV File.
- Drag your CSV file into the window or select Browse files to find your file. Your site will check your file for errors.
- If errors are found, make a note of the errors or download the error report. Select Cancel to return to your product list. Fix the errors in your spreadsheet, then start your import again.
- If no errors are found, select Import.
- If you have a lot of products, it may take a while for your import to finish, so we'll also email you when the import is complete. You can wait or select OK if you want to close the window.
- Once the import completes, if your window is still open, select Done. Your products are now added to the All Products page.
- You can also add products to your store by importing products from Square and from other marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Google Shopping and Walmart.
- Add your online store products to your Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Add physical products or add digital products directly to your online store.