Subdomains let you create memorable addresses and easy ways to access areas of your website. For example, you could create a subdomain for pictures on your site called "pics" that is accessible through the URL
pics.example.com in addition to
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the More menu, select Hosted Domains.
- In the Domain Name column, click the domain name you want to use.
- Click Add Subdomain.
- Enter a single subdomain or multiple subdomains separated by a comma.
- Select whether the subdomain content will reside in a folder of the same name or a new or existing folder.
- Click Ok.
You can also Edit and Remove subdomains from this page.