Renew my domain
You can manually renew domains and recover recently canceled domains in your account. You also have the option to review the cost of renewal prior to checking out. If your domain has already expired, you can attempt to recover it.
You can watch a short animation of this task farther down the page.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you'll be renewing. Or, click the check mark icon and Select All.
Note: Looking for a specific domain? You can create and save a domain search to manage renewals.
- Select Renew, then Renew again.
- Choose your renewal settings, then select Checkout to complete the checkout process.
Show me how
- Avoid domain expiration by turning on auto renewal.
- Renewing your domain name does not renew your email or website. Don't forget to renew your other products as well.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for renewals.