Set mail destination for my domain in another GoDaddy account
To set up your Office 365 email address on a domain in another GoDaddy account, you need to add and change DNS records to point your domain name’s email to Office 365.
The values you need for each new record are provided on your Office 365 Set Mail Destination page after you verify your domain ownership.
- Sign in to your other GoDaddy account's Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name.
- In the Additional Settings section, select Manage DNS.
- Under Records, select ADD. Use the drop-down menu to add the following:
- TXT Record: Select TXT, enter the info we show in your Office 365 account and Save.
- CNAME: Select CNAME, enter the info we show in your Office 365 account and Save.
- MX Records: Select MX, enter the info we show in your Office 365 account and Save.
- SRV Records: Select SRV, enter the info we show in your Office 365 account and Save.
- Have GoDaddy check your new DNS settings by signing in to your account and selecting I updated these settings. Check, please! You'll get an email when your Office 365 address is ready to go.
- Then, set up your email on your devices.
- View my DNS settings
- If you have existing mail destination records on your domain, you'll need to remove the old records before your Office 365 email will work.
- Set mail destination for my domain at another company