Set up DKIM or DMARC records for my email
Note: DMARC supported by Linux Hosting and all Gen 3 and Gen 4 servers. DKIM supported only by Gen 3 and Gen 4 servers. DKIM and DMARC not supported for Web Hosting Plus or Windows Hosting.
If your business email is set up using your company’s domain name, you may need to set up your business email to support these three email authentication tools:
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM)
- Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC)
For Linux Hosting or VPS and Dedicated servers running cPanel
- How to keep your email out of the spam folder: Overview of using email authentication, DKIM, SPF, and DMARC records to make sure your business email isn't marked as spam.
- Email Deliverability in cPanel: General info on setting up and managing SPF and DKIM records.
For VPS and Dedicated servers running Plesk
- DKIM, SPF, and DMARC Protection: Overview of validating the identity of mail messages.
- Enabling DKIM email signing: How to set up DKIM email signing for domains that use the Plesk DNS server and those that use an external DNS server.
- Visit the home page for Gen 4 server Help articles.