Set up Marketplaces recipes
Recipes are a collection of channel-specific templates. For example, a template for an Amazon listing (one channel) can be separate from a template for an Etsy listing (another channel). Create your templates first before you create recipes.
Recipes save you even more time than templates alone, because recipes let you apply multiple templates at once. For example, if you assign a recipe to a product category, every product in that category will use the assigned recipe and templates within it.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website your store is located in.
- From your Dashboard, select Store > Marketplaces.
- Go to Listings > Add/Manage Marketplaces. (If you are new to setting up your store, you’ll need to connect to at least one Marketplace before you can create a template and, by extension, a recipe.)
- Select Listing Templates in the left column.
- Select the Listing Recipes tab.
- From here, add a new recipe or edit or duplicate an existing recipe.
- Select which template(s) you want to use in your recipe. (If you need, open a new tab and create Marketplaces templates.)
- You have the option to assign your recipe to a product category, or create a new product category. If you assign a recipe to a product category, all new products you add to that category will automatically receive the settings from your template(s).
- Finally, give your recipe a descriptive name and then select Save or Save & Close.
- You can always create or duplicate templates for new recipes.
- Your recipes are useful for future product listings, and you can apply recipes (and templates) to existing product listings.
- Add Google Shopping Actions to your Online Store Marketplace.