Set up Marketplaces templates
Templates are a collection of saved settings and options for product listings on a particular sales channel (like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, etc.). Apply the template to new listings or use them on existing listings. Any changes to the template will automatically update every listing using that template. Once you create templates, group them together as part of a recipe.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- From your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Ways to Sell select Marketplaces & Social.
- Select Manage on any connected Sales Channel.
Note: If you are new to setting up your store, you'll need to connect to at least one Sales Channel before you can create a template.
- Select Templates.
- Scroll to the template type you want to create or edit:
- Payment & Returns
- Title & Description
- Select + Add New next to the template name to create a new template, or select edit or duplicate on an existing template.
- You must complete all fields marked with a red asterisk, and you may want to complete all other fields.
- When finished, select Save or Save & Close.
- Use your templates to set up Marketplace recipes.
- Apply templates (and recipes) to existing product listings.