Set up payment methods for my Websites + Marketing Online Store
Get paid for your digital and physical products with secure online transactions both you and your customers can trust. You can also get paid by adding a PayPal button, accepting payments for online appointments or through offline payment options.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Commerce and select Settings.
- Choose Payment Methods.
- Select Connect next to the payment method you want to add, and follow the prompts to sign in to an existing account or create a new account. You may add one credit/debit card payment method along with PayPal, and offline payments.
Note: If connected, the Apple Pay button will only show on your listings when you go to your published store on an Apple Pay-enabled device and view your product page as a customer. The Apple Pay button also appears on the checkout page.
- Which payment methods work with GoDaddy Payments?
- Set up taxes for customer purchases by country or region.
- Sign up for GoDaddy Payments.
- Accept payments for online appointments.
- Add a PayPal button for a donation or single item (up to 15 buttons per site).
- If you deal with people in person, you may also add offline payment options.