Take ownership of my Google My Business account page
When you connect your site with your Google My Business account, GoDaddy monitors and provides stats on your reviews and search traffic. By taking ownership, you will be able to manually update your profile details and manage those reviews directly.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Websites + Marketing: Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the website you want to change.
- For Digital Marketing: Scroll down to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to change.
- Open Google My Business.
- For Websites + Marketing: From your dashboard, select Marketing > Google My Business.
- For Digital Marketing: From your dashboard, select Social & Listings > Google My Business.
- Select Connect a Listing. (Select Create Listing if you want to create a new Google My Business listing.)
- Verify your business name and city.
- Now you can sign in to Google. You will be prompted to accept access between Google and GoDaddy.
- Find your listing from the list and select Submit.
- List my business on Google if you want to create a new listing.
- Only businesses with storefronts and local service areas qualify for Google listings. If your site doesn't qualify, you'll be prompted to improve your website's SEO instead.
- Find out more on Google's support page for Add or claim your business listing.
- You'll still be able to view and manage your listing in Websites + Marketing or by going to your Google business account.