"Your browser is a bit unusual" FAQ
What should you do if you see the message, "Your browser is a bit unusual..."?
This message appears when your browser settings prevent our system from opening some dialogs such as our sign-on page. This might happen when the browser has certain anti-tracking, anti-virus, or anti-ad features or extensions enabled.
If you see this message, the best solution is to turn off those features, but there are other steps you can take. Here are a couple of lists with possible solutions.
Possible solutions for all browsers
See the user documentation for your browser for specific steps.
- Turn off anti-virus services
- Clear cache and cookie data
- Allow third-party cookie access
- Disable and remove extensions
- Disable all VPNs
- Try a different web browser
Possible solutions for specific browsers
Browsers are constantly evolving to provide new services and features. We recommend you try these possible solutions for your specific browser.
- Brave: Disable Brave Shield and AdBlocker
- Firefox: Use Safeguard mode
- Google Chrome: Enable pop-ups and redirects
- Google Chrome: Open GoDaddy in an incognito window
- Google Chrome: Check for updates
- Visit the main GoDaddy Help Center page.