This web address has Japan written all over it.
From Cape Soya to Nagasaki, nothing inspires more confidence in Japanese businesses and shoppers than a .co.jp web address. Reserved exclusively for companies registered with the Japanese government, a .co.jp address tells the world your business is legitimate and can be trusted. Non-Japanese businesses registered as Gaikoku Kaisha (Foreign Company) may also register .co.jp domains.
Use your .co.jp to:
- Launch or extend your company's presence in Japan
- Protect your trademarked business name by keeping others from registering it
- Inspire confidence in Japanese consumers with a widely respected web address
- Attract Japanese businesses and consumers to your website
- Increase your chances of success in Japan
How to register.
Reach 95 million online shoppers.
The importance of mobile access.
A note about restrictions.
Only businesses or organizations registered with the Japanese government may register .co.jp domain names. Each company may register only one of the following:
Please submit your domain registration information in English, Japanese and Hiragana.