Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thomasc
New

Discount on a domain purchase

OR SHOULD I SAY... NO DISCOUNT.

I was interested in buying a domain from this website and was keen to purchase when I was sent a discount code for my specific domain. No where did it say that this discount was not applicable to myself because it was already slightly discounted. Misleading information, id unsubscribe to emails if I were you.

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @thomasc. Thanks for posting. As far as I know, our system should always give you the better discount that is available. Discounts won't stack but you should always be able to make use of the best one you are eligible for. For instance, if you had a 30% off offer and the item you were trying to purchase was already 20% off, you should be able to use the 30% offer. The total would not be 50% off. If you aren't seeing this happen, feel free to provide screenshots of the offer you're trying to make use of and what is happening in your cart. Please make sure any screenshots include the entire page. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.