cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

How long does it take for a wire transfer to show up in my Good As Gold balance?

I followed https://uk.godaddy.com/help/add-money-to-good-as-gold-727?ci=52994 and my bank says that it completed the transfer on Monday but https://mya.godaddy.com/settings.aspx?settingstab=gag still says $0.00 

How long does it take for your web platform to update? (I have a domain that expires soon and I really need to renew it.)

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How long does it take for a wire transfer to show up in my Good As Gold balance?

Hi @alexx. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Good as Gold deposits are usually processed the business day after they are wired into GoDaddy's bank account. If you still haven't seen the deposit, I'd suggest connecting with our billing team so they can reach out to our accounting department to get this sorted out. You can contact them by reaching out to our customer care team

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

Re: How long does it take for a wire transfer to show up in my Good As Gold balance?

Thank you. I'll wait until tomorrow to see it if turns up, (or I'll follow your advice.)

Highlighted
New

Two more days and it still hasn't turned up in my Good As Gold Current Balance: 

I've tried calling support and I've checked with my bank that they have transferred the funds correctly as explained https://uk.godaddy.com/help/add-money-to-good-as-gold-727?ci=52994

I've been assured that the funds are in GoDaddy's bank account. So it seems that it is just waiting for a human to update my account details, (why isn't this automated on GoDaddy's end? Especially as you have so few staff.)  Really there should at least be a RequestTracker set up somewhere so that customers can raise tickets if GoDaddy's staff can't keep on top of such basic and vital functions.)

Highlighted
New

My GAG Current Balance: is still $0.00 despite it being many days since I transferred dollars to GoDaddy.com, LLC  

How many days before I should consider this theft? I'm starting to get the feeling that no one at GoDaddy is doing any work or anything to support customers.

Highlighted
New

Its now next week and I still haven't found a way to contact GoDaddy and my account balance is still at zero.

Highlighted
New

How do I contact the billing department?

I have transferred dollars to GoDaddy LLC as explained here  and they have not turned up in my Account Balance. I've been trying to contact anyone that can look into this for me for a week and there does not seem to be any way to raise a ticket that can be seen by anyone that can solve this problem. (This "community" just seems to echo the F.A.Q. and direct people to phone the "Support" which is just a powerless outsourced call-centre with no ability to help beyond a person with a printed copy of this website in a binder.)

Is there even anyone that can help without cut-n-pasting a reply directing me to phone "support" and without pasting a link to an F.A.Q. entry or some other part of this forum?

Highlighted
New

Getting support when needed?

JesseW, for those of us with a problem that can't be solved with a link to an F.A.Q. entry, (and can't be fobbed off with "phone support"), could you ask RachelM how many posts and phone calls a customer has to make before their problem is actually solved?  Is there some secret knock or section of the website that I haven't found where problems can actually be escalated to a GoDaddy member of staff that has the ability to track down which dark corner of the GoDaddy accounting system my money has been lost into?

This post by a "GODADDY PRO TRUSTED ADVISOR" implied that

Godaddy also offers live chat to certain countries at certain times of the day.

by clicking here. Despite me setting my location to US and trying during the time-window I have been unable to locate any "live chat" support function.

I've called support, (as you suggested) and they were unable to help. I've posted here on the forum and you, (JesseW) told me that it should take, (about) one business day.. (its been almost a week.)

Is this the usual level of frustration that a customer should expect or am I doing something wrong?

Spoiler
(Has GoDaddy accepted its fall to the dark side by hiring "@Anakin")
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @alexx. I can definitely understand your frustration. As you've mentioned in one of your posts, Community isn't really a place to get account specific help. Please keep in mind that this is not a support forum. Members of the Community do not have access to your account. However, our customer care agents do and they should be able to help you raise this issue appropriately. I will note your account to help with this, but I can not raise the issue on your behalf. Please connect with our support team via telephone or online chat to have the issue reviewed. You will likely need to provide them with information about the wire transfer so they can include that when they raise the issue. 

If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. This link should take you there.  

Also, please do not post the same issue in multiple threads. This is not how the community is intended to be used. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
New

"

Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page. This link should take you there.  "

Its 10am UTC-7 and This link (on the United States - English version) does not seem to have any live [Chat now] feature.  (I can see in the source code where it should be loading the ada.support chat bot, but like every other avenue that I've tried so far within the GoDaddy ecosystem, it seems to be broken,  

p.s.

UTC and GMT-7 are different times zones ( 5am to 6pm UTC is  11pm to 11am GMT-7 ) so I guess you meant UTC-7/GMT-7 (I found that a little unclear.)

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexx - The option to chat will appear or be removed dynamically based on how many customers are in queue to connect with that team. If you're not seeing the option at the moment, it should appear if you check back a little later. 

Sorry for the confusion regarding UTC and GMT. My intention is to communicate that UTC and GMT are the same and that for either, the time zone that we're in is -7. I like to include both in case someone doesn't recognize one of them. Thanks for the feedback. 

Highlighted
New

I looked through the [chat now] code and it seems to just be the http://www.liveperson.com/ AI-bot (so once again, not someone that can actually help find the money that I've already sent to GoDaddy and credit to my account.)

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alexx - That's probably because there is an initial page where we ask you what department you're trying to chat with when you first start a chat. If you don't wish to chat, you may want to try calling instead. Those are the options that are available.