Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to talk to anyone from customer support - left hanging

I've tried to reach customer support through phone, waited for 1h on hold, no one answered. The I've decided to open the chat online, After 15 minutes someone replied. After explaining my issue with the microsoft e-mail service, the support technician said, he will check on his end, but then the chat ended with no replies from him. Leaving the conversation here:

[chat log removed my Community team]

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

Very sorry to hear that you've had a difficult time getting help @alexsabau86. It seems as though you were disconnected from the agent you spoke with unintentionally. I understand how this would be very frustrating. I will make sure your interaction gets reviewed internally so we can find any areas of improvement. 

If you still need assistance from our Care team, I would recommend trying to connect once more. I know that's Ideal, but if there is an issue with your account, users here on the forum will not be able to assist (sorry 🙁). If there is a specific technical issue that isn't associated with your account that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.