Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
eileengl
New

bookkeeping

I'm at wits end!  I've had GoDaddy bookkeeping through eBay as an app for approx 5 years. ( best part is schedule C at tax time!) but I haven't been on my bookkeeping since Nov 2019, and now I just tried to log on to update my expenses and get sch. C ready and it has all disappeared! I can't log on, it doesn't recognize me, I called gd, and they can't find any trace of my acct.  I'm not sure if my recurring payment didn't go through, I never got any word about it if it did,, but even if I am somehow at fault,, still I paid for 2019 and all my tax info is there.. When I called GD they were just like, sorry, see ya..   I really don't know what to do!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

thank you for your help.. I have just heard from GoDaddy on this.. they
deleted all the info from my bookkeeping it seems.. there was a switch over
from eBay, a 6 month grace period, and blah blah blah..:(
thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PL281
Super User IV

@eileengl 

I guess I'm a little confused by your comment of "GoDaddy Bookkeeping through eBay" 

Perhaps you purchased this via a Reseller (not ebay) - I would look in your email for something from donotreply@secureserver.net perhaps you can find a customer number. 

Can you post a screen capture of the failed login (please feel free to block out your account Information) perhaps with that we can point you in the right direction

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

hi,
outright, GoDaddy bookkeeping was offered as an app through eBay for
years,, As of a year or so ago, I started getting notices that soon I
would have to enter my bookkeeping through the GoDaddy website , no longer
directly through eBay, where I have my business. I did switch over and
established a sign in with GoDaddy, but now it doesn't recognize me.
Welcome, please log in
What’s my GoDaddy login?
Remember me
Forgot Password? Create
an account

If you don't have a GoDaddy Online Bookkeeping account, please visit
https://www.godaddy.com/email/online-bookkeeping to buy one.

@eileengl

I’m not sure off hand on the one. Only thing I can recommend is to try if you have an alternative email address.
I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

thank you for your help.. I have just heard from GoDaddy on this.. they
deleted all the info from my bookkeeping it seems.. there was a switch over
from eBay, a 6 month grace period, and blah blah blah..:(
thank you for your help.

View solution in original post

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @eileengl. Very sorry to hear you're experiencing this. When you say you paid for 2019, my guess would be you made your last payment through Ebay. If payment had been done with us, we wouldn't have deleted the account. You may want to check with Ebay to see if they still have some of your data if you haven't already done so.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.